Welcome to Parker Properties!
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to visit our website. If you are considering selling, or buying a home or other property, or need management of your single family home, you have found one of the best resources to get the information and service you need.
And Realty Concepts is a company that is celebrated for its ingenuity, reputation and customer satisfaction. Our website was developed to be the most advanced and exceptional user friendly real estate website available. It was specifically designed for our customers in order for them to find answers to their questions as well as help provide them with the latest information concerning real estate in today’s market. Whatever your specific needs may be; whether it’s selling a home or other property, building asset values by investing, property management, or finding the home of your dreams, let us help make your experience an enjoyable and rewarding one.
Tips for Selling a Home
Picking the right Realtor is key to selling your home. You want an agent that is experienced, knowledgeable, and actively engaged in the business. Talk to more than one Realtor and don't hesitate to ask about their qualifications, track record, work habits, and current production. Check out their current listings to see how they market their properties. You can see my current listings by clicking the My Listings link located at the top right of the page. You deserve a full time agent that knows the business and has the marketing and negotiation skills to get you top dollar.
Some individuals consider selling their homes without a Realtor. These sales are typically called “for sale by owner” or FSBO and may sound appealing at first. The only advantage is the potential to save some commission expense, but buyers of FSBO homes are a small percentage of the market and will expect that commission savings to be discounted off the price so it is rare to enjoy any real savings. Most FSBO attempts fail, in part due to inaccurate pricing. Arriving at an informed asking price is one of the first key responsibilities of a Realtor. The research and interpretation of the sales data is critical. The seller will also be required to take on the time and all the expense of selling the home that the Realtor would normally handle. A seller must also be able to handle the complex paperwork, pitfalls [and liabilities] of escrow and closing. It's important to understand that any error can be extremely expensive, so it’s definitely in a seller’s best interest to choose an experienced real estate professional that is highly trained to market and sell his or her property.
Tips for Buying a Home
It is my privilege to assist you in finding the right home and guide you through the entire purchasing process. There is no cost to buyers for this service. My responsibility is to find you the right home, negotiate with sellers, and guide you through the complex paperwork of escrow and closing. Talk to more than one Realtor to determine his or her experience and willingness to work with you in order to find the perfect home. Do your own research as well. If possible, drive through your favorite areas and neighborhoods, read real estate sales publications, search the Internet, and talk to others who may know of properties that may fit your requirements. Whether you are a first time buyer, a repeat buyer, or a seasoned investor, you will find I am ready and willing to spend the time to find you the best value available.
Parker Property Management offers a full complement
of services to provide effective oversight of your properties. We
specialize in single family homes.
Among the services we provide:
- Complimentary rental evaluation of your property
- Mapped Rent Survey detailing rental values in your area
- Arrange or refer qualified tradesmen
- Aggressively market vacancies utilizing signage, Multiple Listing Service, company websites, and every leading on-line rental site, including Trulia, Zillow, HotPads.com, and many others.
- Show property to prospective tenants
- Interview prospective tenants
- Process and review credit, identification, and criminal background checks of prospective tenants
- Verify income and residential history of prospective tenants
- Execute full lease agreements and all required disclosures
- Conduct detailed Move-In and Move-Out inspections with full written report and photographs
- Collect and process security deposits and rent payments
- Respond to tenant problems and issues
- Arrange repair and maintenance
- Process and pay mortgage payments if desired
- Process and pay vendor and trade invoices
- Process and serve required tenant warnings and notices
- Renew lease agreements per owner direction
- Full computerized accounting
- Professionally managed trust account
- Monthly detailed statements for each property
- Monthly owner disbursements by 1 day ACH or mailed checks
- Comprehensive year end statements for tax preparation
- Owner on-line access 24/7 to statements, invoices, & receipts
- IRS 1099 forms
We know that 'one size fits all' rarely works for everyone. You will find that we are happy to customize our services for your unique needs. Our focus and priority is to maximize your short term cash flow while preserving the long term equity value in your property.